Merry Christmas from those crazy Tressler's!
We had a great Christmas this year. James got the day off which was totally unexpected, but it was so great to have him home! We even braved our first big Holiday dinner together and even though there was some stress involved, we both really enjoyed working together and making yummy food! The kids all had a wonderful and happy Christmas. We hope everyone had a good Christmas and is now enjoying the start to 2015!

4 comments:
Oh my goodness! I'm loving these new pictures! The colors are so you and the kids are all so big. Brynlee is just beautiful and you look gorgeous, Kayleen! I'm glad James was able to get Christmas off. Happy New Year to you guys!
So I typed in your blog address then looked at something else, then came back and thought, "Wait, who is this?" Your family is growing and changing! Love the pictures, and love you guys! Glad you were able to have a good Christmas, and hope you had a good birthday!
I have the most beautiful family! I LOVE all the new photos! Makes me miss you all even more.
Love, Mom/Nana
this picture is ridiculously cute.
Post a Comment