11.24.2014

Walk the Plank

For Ezra and Makai's pirate party this summer I made a plank for a "walk the plank" game. It's so silly how walking across a board can be so much fun for kids. My kids loved it and even had to dress up in character while they played with it around the house.



I have some goofy children and I just love them to pieces! (notice sweet B Lee in the background? She's an angel baby!)


3 comments:

Mary Partridge Brassell said...

What a cute party!! I am sure the kids loved it. I love the decorate the sword idea. So much fun. I love the last picture in this walk the plank- it just captures what I imagine your house is like, such cute kids!

Kami said...

Your kids are soooooo cute!!

Katherine Johnston said...

They are so animated and adorable! So happy I was there to enjoy this party!
Love, Mom/Nana