The beginning of June my amazing friends threw me an incredible baby shower! I am waiting on pictures from that and will do a post as soon as I get them, but for now you get the aftermath of that shower.
I got lots of girly girly girly items and just couldn't wait to try some of them out. That's where my boys came in handy:
 |
| At first he seemed cool with it. |
 |
| Then I put him in a full girly outfit mini skirt and all and that wasn't as fun for him. |
 |
| Then I added another tutu because I'm mean and that was just plain cruel. |
 |
So then I called Makai over and he was happy to model one of the tutus and hair pieces very briefly :)
|
Sorry boys! I won't need you to be my bow/tutu model any longer because baby sister is on her way! Like literally on her way... As in... I'm blogging from my hospital bed with a laptop pressing on my contractions!! So excited!
3 comments:
AHhh! You're in labor?? How exciting!! I am so excited to "meet" her! I loved these pictures of the boys, looks like you are having a lot of fun over there! :) So excited to see your little girl room! (After all those shopping trips with our kids, with 9/10 of the store being girl clothes- you deserve to shop for a girl!) Good luck!
WHAT?!?! You are having a baby right now? My heck, woman! Now I am super anxious, mostly that everything goes okay and she gets here safely (judging from your comments, I am guessing it hasn't been smooth sailing). I will be thinking about ya until I hear! Good luck.
This is what I've done my whole life. I have some many pictures with my boys trying on all my girly crochet projects. :)
Post a Comment