Last week the Blue Angels came to town. The kids and I had never seen them before so we braved the traffic and went to watch them. Well traffic was so bad that the show started before we even parked, so we just pulled over where we were and watched from the car:
![]() |
| My studly muffins :) |
The people that fly these things are crazy. I would be so sick doing twists and flips and turns like they do, but it sure does make for a fun show!


2 comments:
We are so glad you are keeping up on this blog. The boys, although you say they have been sick, look great! We love you all and think about you everyday and hope and pray things will continue to be good for you. Lucky for this blog stuff, the internet and cell phones or you would seem a million miles away.
Love you,
Grandpa Gizzard and Grandma Cathy
Such handsome boys! I am also so glad you are still blogging often! I can't even believe Ezra lost a tooth! Has it really come to this? I probably knew him when he got that tooth! :) Our babies aren't babies anymore!
Post a Comment