8.05.2012

Gooey Bath

One of the things my mom brought the boys during her layover in Baltimore was bath goo. You sprinkle the powder in water and within 5 to 10 minutes it turns to goo. Then you sprinkle a different powder in when you're done and in another 5 to 10 minutes it turns back to water. It's awesome stuff. (She found it at Wal-mart)

The boys had so much fun. It's like bathing in jell-o ;)
Makai is a little to young for this still. He kept getting it in his mouth so he'd use his hand to wipe it off and get more in his mouth.
Ezra thought this was the coolest thing ever.
just to show you it really was goo. The toys would just stick straight up.

I couldn't resist. I had to get my feet in there. It felt so good and relaxing.
Next I want to try to fill up their pool outside with it. It's a great sensory activity. 
Thanks Nana!

3 comments:

Grafulas said...

This is gross, but I can't help but find it somewhat appealing. I don't think I could get my daughters into it unless it was pink.

Elissa said...

That is some crazy-looking stuff! I think my one boy would love it, not sure about the girls.

Danielle said...

Haha that's crazy! But awesome! So fun for kids.