Ezra was coming home with so many papers and the fridge is stainless steel, so we couldn't display them there. I think hanging children's artwork and schoolwork gives them pride and a sense of accomplishment, so we decided to just hang them all over the wall and call it "Ezra's Preschool Wall". Original. He was so proud of it. He loved bringing home new papers and finding a place for them on the wall.
With the start of the new year, I decided it was time to take the papers down and clean up the wall. Maybe I'll get a Preschool Binder instead, though I will admit, I miss those pictures much more than I thought I would.
This is from the week Ezra was spotlighted. We enjoyed putting it together. Although since we've done this I noticed everyone else had their kid do it themselves and it's just a bunch of scribbles and drawings in crayon. How embarrassing for us!
4 comments:
I think it's more like "how embarrassing for everyone else!" Because their sign's simply not as cool as Ezra's :)
My mom always helpped with mine and everyone else did their own- I always thought that made my mom cooler! I was so proud of my "mary signs!" Seeing your's brought me back! I bet Ezra was so excited- it is so cool!
Maybe the other parents didn't want to help! What a great Mom you are! I would've thought the same thing so I guess we would've looked dumb together or made everyone else look dumb. I don't think Atley's would've look quite that cool!
That's basically awesome. I want to make one for Kaden. And embarrassing nothing, they should be for not helping their kids!! Seriously, it looks amazing!! P.S. Where did you get those straw glasses?? (those would be a HUGE hit at my house :)
Post a Comment