James got a Kindle for Christmas and has hardly put it down since. My dad loaded it with most of his library, so there's plenty for him to get addicted to. And he is just that... addicted. I don't like for him to read often, because he can never seem to put books down when he does, but it is kind of cute how involved he gets. Right now he's reading
Inheritance which is the next Eragon book. Hopefully he'll be done by the time we get back from New Hampshire. We sure miss you daddy. Even if this is the site we're missing:
The End?
2 comments:
That's how I am with books! I can't read because I don't stop until I am done with a book! haha. Hope you are ahveing fun in NH!
I feel the same way about my Kindle. Love. I seem to read faster with it or something, I just love laying in bed holding it with one hand. . . it's so great! The only problem is that now I"m addicted to buying books! It's so easy to just "click" and it's there!
Post a Comment