My good friend Amanda (aka Lemon Lips) once told me a story about how long ago God gave mother's so much love for their children that they squeezed them to death. Then he gave them a little less love, but so much that they ate them. And the result is what we now feel for our children. Weird story, yes, but I can totally get the humor from it. I want to squeeze him so tightly and eat that little tummy!
By the way... He's doing much better! The bruising has gone way down. He's still swollen, but better than what it was. I stopped giving him any pain meds Sunday night and he has been perfectly happy without them. He's our tough cookie.
Oh and 4 years ago today James asked me to marry him. This was when my ring almost fell off a cliff, got smeared with mayonnaise and he totally forgot my name.
Oh and 4 years ago today James asked me to marry him. This was when my ring almost fell off a cliff, got smeared with mayonnaise and he totally forgot my name.





6 comments:
Happy Anniversary! And I'm glad Makai is doing better :) He's such a cute little guy.
That's great he's doing so well with out the meds! What a cutie!
Oh, and have you ever posted your engagement story cause I have never heard it, and it sounds GREAT! :)
hahaha!! I didn't even recognize him! That is too cute! And that is funny- the day John proposed to me, I lost my ring in a sand dune, got slapped with a sticker bush and John called me the name of his HS girlfriend! Oh love. Thanks for the pictures!
LOL!!!! I can't stop laughing at those pictures!!!!! They are awesome!!!!! He's getting so big, looking so much older!!! I'm so glad he's feeling better!!!
fooze
P.S. sorry, "fooze" was my word verification I accidentally put in the comment, and I hit enter before i deleted it.....
Hahaha! I can not wait to meet his little man!! I don't think I remember your proposal story. We should totally talk about our stories at the reunion. Love you sister!
Post a Comment