To know us is to love us.
If you don't love us, then you might know us a little too well ;)
We're quirky and fun. Silly and serious. Shy and outgoing. American and Russian (well, maybe just Kayleen. Well, maybe not). Ugly and cute. Young and old. Stressed and carefree. A little bit looney all around.
There's probably a lot you don't know about us. Don't ask James, he'll go on for years. I'll tell ya what you want to know about the Tressler's. I'll probably tell ya more about what you didn't want to know, but that's just a little something you need to know about all of us: We talk. We don't make sense. We linger longer. We laugh too loud. We make jokes that aren't funny. We don't get jokes that are. I can keep going here. Let's break it down. One Tressler per day ... I'll start with James (tomorrow). Why? Cuz he's my favorite Tressler.
well, he's in my top 3!
3 comments:
Can't wait to hear about it! And I've been such a bad friend lately. I never text you back or responded to anything. I've been so busy and going crazy a little. I hope you can forgive me. But, I would really really like to see you sometime soon!
And PS. I know yall, and I DO love yall! :) Can't wait to see how big Makai has gotten!
I love you guys!!! You are all amazing!!!
Nice to meetchya Tresslers! (You are quite the witty writer Miss Kayleen...or Mrs. or whatever.)
Post a Comment