7.31.2009

Ezra's Swing

Ezra just loves his jumper! However, he doesn't like jumping in it. He only likes it if we raise it about a foot above the ground and push him in it. I think he's just excited we don't ever really have to leave the park now!



I'm just hoping the trim around the doorway can hold up okay while he's swinging away!

4 comments:

Grafulas said...

Geryn's never actually jumped in hers either--she just twirls herself around and tries to pick things up with her feet. It was totally worth the money though :)

Mary Partridge Brassell said...

oh, Kayleen! He is so cute!

Adam & Leesha Wickern said...

I didnt know you had a blog! i was thinking about you today, i was going to tell you to come play with me but then the carpet cleaners came. you guys are adorable!

Katie said...

How fun! We had so much fun with you guys and hope we can get together again soon.