I found your blog! And I think you're son is absolutely adorable. I love looking at pictures of him! It really makes me want one of my own... and wonder what they will look like.
Ezra is really cute! So I found this pretty much by stalking you. No someone on your facebook said they have a blog too so I figured I could find yours and here you are.
Well I was done going to school in July, all I had to do was my internship and two online classes which I completed over the fall semester,and since my husband is winter/summer I just decided to officially graduate when we were actually living here in Rexburg!a
5 comments:
I found your blog! And I think you're son is absolutely adorable. I love looking at pictures of him! It really makes me want one of my own... and wonder what they will look like.
Ezra is really cute! So I found this pretty much by stalking you. No someone on your facebook said they have a blog too so I figured I could find yours and here you are.
Not to mention we have good taste. Check out my blogs background too...haha! That's funny.
your blog is so cute! so is ezra! i can't believe how big he is!
Well I was done going to school in July, all I had to do was my internship and two online classes which I completed over the fall semester,and since my husband is winter/summer I just decided to officially graduate when we were actually living here in Rexburg!a
Post a Comment