1.21.2009

Catching up..

These past few weeks have been kind of crazy. First we brought Ezra into the doctor and found out he had an ear infection. A few days later we brought him in again and found out he also had RSV. He's been recovering quickly and has hardly missed a chance to smile.
James and I have been taking philosophy online together, so we've been working on that. I also have two additional online classes keeping me busy.
Our dishes are piling up, our laundry is very unorganized, and our bills keep adding up, but we're still trucking through.
I got sick when Ezra did, so James has been moving the TV into our room every night so I can relax and watch a movie in bed, and then he moves it back out the next day, so we can watch the news. He's so good to me.
He's trying hard to find a full-time job locally so I can finish school, but so far we haven't had the greatest luck.
He did just get elected as our association president for our condo association, so at least we get a discount on our fees this year!
Not a lot is going on, and yet it's still enough to keep us busy. Our prayers go out to our friends and family searching for jobs right now. It's a tough time, but we'll all make it through.

3 comments:

Jarom and Katie Walz said...

Sounds like it's been rough with you and Ezra being sick. I hate being sick!

Amanda said...

we can be blog friends now :)

Unknown said...

Yeah I have had the worst time ever trying to get a job since we have been up here so I feel your pain! I start a job tomorrow but if I wasn't I would be your babysitter for free! I would babysit anyways if you two wanted to go on a date for free of course!